Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects.
- Analyze websites and document changes required for SEO.
- Monitor, on an on-going basis, clients’ SEO results and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings.
- Provide ongoing support of all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations.
- Utilize bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine quality score.
- Serve as liaison with paid search engine contacts.
- Must have knowledge of Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and MSN AdCenter.
- Ability to perform research, analyze websites, document changes, and make decisions regarding optimization approach.
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction.
- Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.